- It was humongous with about 20 different conference rooms all running at the same time.
- There was a vendor hall with over 75 vendors.
- There were easily 300 people at lunch on Monday.
- I was there. ;)
- There were 2-4 BIG conference rooms that seat about 200, That were used all day.
- They flew 2 people in on Sunday to start it off on a good note.
3. It was held in a cheap, old hotel where the wi-fi went out twice.
- The hotel was no more than 2 years old.
- The convention center was state-of-the-art.
- There was great coverage, everywhere!
4. It was a great conference where learning was constantly available and no one felt limited to the opportunities available!