Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Evernote

I have recently started using Evernote in Language-Arts to take notes.  It is easier because I can access them anywhere, it saves paper, and it makes me look smarter than I am. :)

As we read we take Cornell notes (format) on our books.
Evernote is nice because of it's great organizational methods.  I've made an "English Notes" section and tagged it notes, and Devils Arithmetic so I can find it later on.

I make each chapter a different note with the same tags.

It's also easy to edit them anywhere you need to.  In Language-Arts I type them on my iPod Touch that is brought along where ever I go.  And then later on when I need to type an essay, reflection, or paper on the book it's all at my fingertips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!